Contact us today if you need help
Phone: 619.481.3571 • Email: email@example.com
2340 E. 8th Street, Ste. B, National City, CA 91950
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) is a housing assistance program that promotes housing stability among very low-income veterans and their families in San Diego county. The program helps veterans and veteran families obtain or maintain permanent housing by offering a large array of supportive services. These services include financial assistance, case management, and assistance in obtaining VA and other benefits.
SSFV services are available in many forms and are catered to the individual needs of each veteran or veteran family.
- Housing counseling
- Transportation services
- Legal services
- Health care services
- Daily living services
- Personal financial planning services
- Intensive short term case management
- Fiduciary and payee services
- Temporary financial assistance
- Child care services
To be eligible for the program you must meet all criteria below:
- Veteran discharge status must be under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Household Income must be below 50% of the annual median income (AMI).
- Housing Status must be homeless, chronically homeless, or at high risk for homelessness.