SSFV services are available in many forms and are catered to the individual needs of each veteran or veteran family.
- Housing counseling
- Transportation services
- Legal services
- Health care services
- Daily living services
- Personal financial planning services
- Intensive short term case management
- Fiduciary and payee services
- Temporary financial assistance
- Child care services
To be eligible for the program you must meet all criteria below:
- Veteran discharge status must be under conditions other than dishonorable.
- Household Income must be below 50% of the annual median income (AMI).
- Housing Status must be homeless, chronically homeless, or at high risk for homelessness.